Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hippy Hippo


Yep its another Whipper Snapper image I received from a friend and its so cute. I used Copic's and colored the image then I mounted it several times on some DSP and SU cardstock. I used Spica to the confetti to make it sparkle and dew drops to highlight the corners.
Now I won't get into the talk about SU stuff but I do have to say that at one time I was a demo for SU and I love their cardstock and alot of their stamp sets but I love to be different so I branched out and now I buy any kind of stamps I want. Stick with me and you'll see all the zany stamps I have.
God Bless

3 comments:

Sandy said...

He is super cute! Yes, there are so many companies out there anymore and many have super cute things so it's hard to limit to just one company.

Great card!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet as can be Granny pants! Prayers for you & Vicky * whole family
(((((HUGS))))
Kimiek

Sandy said...

Granny, I am praying for your Vickie! I know you are worn out trying to keep up. I'm sure the whole family is. Please know I am praying that they find out what is wrong.

Hugs & Prayers!