Tuesday, March 23, 2010

OWH Challenge #9

Well today I decided to take a break from making cards for OWH to do a challenge so I took this digi image from Sweet n Sassy and color it with Copics. The colors I used E00, E09, E19,E 31, E33, E35, E79, Y06,Y18, R81,YG09 & Spica's, all for that little image wow. I used K & Co. Brenda Walton Dollhouse DSP. MM clear windows, organza pink ribbon. Fun little challenge.
This is the Blog Candy pack I put together and the winner contacted me today by email its Laurie in New Hope, MN. The package will be in the mail tomorrow.
Have a great week everyone and God Bless.
Jeanine

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Awwww....Look how cute!!! I love how adorable you bunny is and love the ribbon you used.

Karen Howard said...

Super cute bunny!!! Love the patterned paper you used for the background.

Seongsook Duncan said...

Very cute card. I like the accent that you used. Thanks for sharing.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your challenge card is adorable! In fact I had to scroll to the end of the page to see everything you've been working on. You make beautiful cards!