Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Frogs

This is a digital from Deedee's digi's but she's closed her shop for now. I enjoyed her drawings and I loved how she would use your ideas to make new digi's but with raising kids and supporting a husband who just got back to work every day life took over. I'm sure she's sharing tons of her images with everyone on her blog Stampin Sunshine. I used some SU cardstock and lots of scraps of DSP although I have tons of DSP actually too much to be exact (did I just say that?). Just think the new SU catalog is coming out in just a few days and oh my I'm going to be shopping for a few days.
Personal Journey: I'm still waiting around for the contractor to start on the house they have to put on a new roof, power wash and patch the siding then paint the house completely, repair the redwood porch out front that is missing part of the railing, and my screened in porch on the side is still a total mess. I wanted to make that a 4-season room but I was quoted $10,500 and since the insurance company only sprung for the new screen I'm a little short on funds. Oh well I love sitting out there in the mornings drinking coffee before the temperature gets to unbearable it use to be beautiful with all the old oak trees and birds singing. Now I just have the neigbors houses to look at and the shavings from the trees. I think I'll call in a landscaper and see what he might suggest then I'll ask for the cost. The weather has been so hot lately and the thunder storms so unpredictable I haven't been outside to mow, fix the holes from the trees or anything. I'm just having a good time reading all kinds of books and making a few cards. I know once the house is completed and all this is off my mind I'll be able to settle into a routine. Until then I just take it day by day.
Smile it makes people wonder................Jeanine

No comments: