Sunday, April 21, 2013


Well its Sunday and I have little to report.  I drove up to Louisville outside of Knoxville to see some RV's yesterday but the gentleman that reported he had some great deals for me to see was to busy to see me and so I waited over 30 minutes to see another salesman, now isn't that a change of pace?  Then I was told two of the three motor homes I went to see were sold and the third one was a old piece of junk.  Geez I was mad so I ended up looking at another RV place although they only had one and it was $39,999. Guess I'm wishing for gold on a aluminum budget!
Well I have been making a few cards here and there and thought I would post some that I mailed off to Operation Write Home on Friday.


  Yes I like pink and I was in a pink mood and life sucks sometimes.  I know God is just testing me but I wasn't a good student in school and he should know that!    I can't wait to sell off this house and hit the road.  God Bless to all catch you all later!!!!!!!

No comments: