Saturday, April 30, 2016

Selling off a ..............

Hi there, I need to clean my Studio out.  It has been a catch all since the Tornado 5 years ago.  I'm still buying, still making cards and still enjoying the craft but it looks like a war zone in that room and now my dining area.  I need to pair down and get rid of stuff that I never use if I'm going to move into Georgia and RV full-time.
Just before I left for Florida last year I had new carpet put in and new upholstery.  Bad move on my part because I got Tucker Dec. 23rd and he was only 8 weeks old.  He is the most stubborn dog I have ever met, he didn't think the Potty Pad was for pee pee, Pooping was always done in the same spot. Needless to say before I leave this summer the carpet will be shampoo'd and between Jake & Tucker  and me,  I will be the dominate one, the boss, the leader!
Gosh I leave in less than 45 days to go to Wisconsin, Indiana, and the Pigeon Forge.  I'm excited it will be the most driving I've done in forever. Over a thousand miles to Diane's, then down to the F.R.O.G. Rally in Goshen, In. after that I will drive down through Kentucky and attend a 3 day Birthday Card Club Retreat. I am so excited woo hoo!!!!
Ok anyway trying to keep this sale thing straight and on two Internet boards and the postage, oh that is such a joke then packing it and shipping.  I'm bushed and I haven't made a card in days so........ hang in there with me I'll have a card posted this week I promise.

OH OH OH the big news is my Second Great Grandson was born Thursday 5 weeks early.  After much praying and thoughts Kaiden is still in NICU but he's looking real good and has big feet just like Big Brother Karson.  God Bless you all.

No comments: