Tuesday, April 19, 2016



Well it happened turned the big 70 last week but the good news is I got 38 birthday cards from friends and family .Could not have asked for a better birthday only thing that didn't happen is that Tucker didn't get Tucked, clipped or neutered guess this 3 pound boy is waiting to be a real man.  Anyway all is well around here, my friend Cathy got a pace maker put in and she's feeling really well for the first time in a really long time.

I've done some card making but I'm preparing for a trip to St. Germain, Wi. and Goshen, In. in June so getting the RV ready is my first priority.  Here's a couple of the cards I've made.


You all know my love for butterflies and I love the color combo black & white so these were simple easily cards I made for Head Gamez, where Joey & Linda sell my cards.  They requested Get Well & Sympathy cards with butterflies so these are just a few.   Everyone take care and know I think of all my followers often that's why I'm trying hard to post more.
God Bless, Jeanine

1 comment:

sas44 said...

All these cards are beautiful and I can see why you have a demand for this type of card. Take care.